ONLINE RESERVATIONS AVAILABLE - ONLINE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
TELEPHONE RESERVATIONS AVAILABLE (626) 585-3594
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE BELOW NEW RESTRICTIONS BEFORE BOOKING YOUR TEE TIME
PLEASE ARRIVE NO MORE THAN 20 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR TEE TIME
Brookside Golf Course is open for golf and other modified operations. To stay in line with health and social mandates and to keep everyone who visits us safe and healthy, here are procedures we will be enforcing with 100% compliance required.
If you do not feel you can comply with these procedures, please do not book a tee time or visit the golf course. Anyone found to not be in compliance will be asked to immediately get in compliance or will be asked to leave the property.
It is the responsibility of the person booking the tee time to fully communicate these procedures to all golfers/guests in their party in advance and prior to arrival at Brookside Golf Course so that all golfers/guests are in compliance.
If you are sick, have any symptoms such as Cough, Shortness of Breath, Difficulty Breathing, Fever, Headache, Sore Throat, Chills, Repeated Shaking w/Chills, Muscle Pain, Loss of Taste or Smell or believe that you might have COVID-19 or any other illness where you should not be near others in public, please stay home and do NOT visit Brookside Golf Course.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED to be worn by all golfers while in the common areas of the facility (Starter Check-in/Line, Driving Range, Cart Staging Area, Clubhouse Common Areas). If you do not have a mask, masks will available from the Starter for a $1.00 donation. Please always maintain a safe 6-foot distance from other golfers.
- GOLF CARTS MAY BE SHARED: Carts with dividers are also available for those that wish to share a cart. Golf carts can have individuals from different households provided that all riders wear a face mask at all times. Otherwise, golf carts must be single rider only or used by members of the same household only. Parents may share a cart with their child that is under the age of 18.
- GROUPS OF 4 PLAYERS or less only and Tee times will be available every 10 minutes.
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ONLY no cash payments will be accepted for green fees, cart fees, range balls and food and beverage at this time.
- TEE TIME RESERVATIONS must be booked in advance either online or over the telephone. Telephone Reservations please call (626) 585-3594. No walk ups allowed, no waiting list will be available.
- The DRIVING RANGE is OPEN until 6:00 pm Daily. Irons Only hitting area to the left of the Driving Range is availabe Monday-Friday before 12:00 pm noon.
- The PRACTICE GREENS and CHIPPING AREAS are OPEN. Only 1 person per hole, social distancing is required, masks required at all times, do not share golf balls.
- Golfers are asked not to congregate on the facility grounds including the Driving Range, Clubhouse, any Parking Lot before or after your round and when comparing scores.
- LIMITED SERVICES:
- The Brookside Restaurant is open for Patio Dining only.
- Push-Cart Rentals and Club Rentals are NOT available.
- Water Fountains may be used to fill water bottles only, no drinking directly from the fountains is allowed. We encourage you to bring your own pre-filled resuable bottle or purchase water bottles from the Golf Course.
We appreciate your understanding with these temporary changes designed to keep everyone safe during this phase of Golf Restrictions.